General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Rightonsolutions needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Rightonsolutions permission to do soProcessing your personal information is in Rightonsolutions legitimate interests
- Rightonsolutions needs to comply with the law
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Rightonsolutions follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Rightonsolutions uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Rightonsolutions does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
“Personal Data” comprises of details that enables someone to identify or contact you, such as, your full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
(1) What is the nature of the personal data collated?
There is a set of personal details collated from you during:
- Registration of services.
- Subscription of free newsletters.
- Notification of any amendments to our website.
- Submission of requisite forms, e-mailers or whenever you send us any other related information.
(2) Who collates the personal data?
RightonsolutionsInc collates all the personal data. Our mailing address is mentioned here with: RightOnSolutions, 53 Knightsbridge Road, Suite 275 Piscataway, NJ 08854 We avail customer service that can be accessed 24/7 at Sales@Rightonsolutions.com.
(3) How does Rightonsolutions propose to utilize the personal information?
We use the individual data provided by you to customize the services to your profile and nature of the requirement. We operate with the utmost integrity and do not share or sell your personal data to any third parties without your written consent to allow us to do so. We may circulate information about our users if required, but without disclosure of any personal data. Your privacy is dear to us, however, in case of any legal requirements as per the law of the land, we may have to disclose your private communications and other personal data to third parties. For instance, we may be liable to provide the requisite information to government agencies, law enforcement or third parties under certain circumstances, or if third parties illegally breach or access personal data or communications. We may share personal data with our team and associates in to maintain business continuity if the said employees or associates have signed the required confidentiality clause and the non-disclosure agreement as per our company laws.
(4) Who is privy to the personal data shared on Rightonsolutions website?
Your privacy is of utmost importance to Rightonsolutions. To safeguard your personal data, the user has to be 18 years and above to subscribe to our services. Apart from this precaution, we have securitized our website with impregnable firewalls to prevent or counter any data breach.
(5) How can the subscribers correct any inaccuracies in their personal data?
At any given instance, if there is a change in your personal data, or if you wish to unsubscribe from our services, we have an easy format in place wherein any updates can be made instantly by reaching our customer support team at Sales@Rightonsolutions.com.
(6) How does Rightonsolutions implement a security protocol / protective measures to secure any breach, loss or misuse of personal data that is submitted by the subscriber?
Rightonsolutions safeguards all your information by securing the data through Industry Standard 128-bit encryption.
- Users that are located in countries including but not specific to those located within the jurisdiction of the European Union, can access statutory rights in relation to their data.
- Users can access statutory rights in relation to their data.
- Bearing certain legal exceptions in mind, you as a user will have every right to request access to the information provided herewith and have the liberty to ask of making changes, deleting updating to your data
- You have a right to object any form of direct mailing from Rightonsolutions or from certain third parties that we might have shared your data with
Who we’ll be sharing your personal data with:
As mentioned above, for the purpose of providing you a seamless service, we might offer your personal data to third parties that belong to the following categories.
- Those that provide professional services in association with our business, such as: business consultants, web hosting services etc.
- Law enforcement and government authorities
- Those who we associate with for processing services, such as: warehouses, payment companies etc
How long will we your personal data?
- At Rightonsolutions we will not your personal data more than what is required of us. In other words, it lasts only until our business contract is done or has been terminated.
- It would also depend on your interest in having us the same.